Our Service Commitment
We pride ourselves on the service we deliver to our Members. Our Service Commitment shows the high standards we set and gives Members a benchmark of what to expect.
- All our dealings with you will be conducted with integrity
- We value feedback on our performance and will deal with it constructively and promptly
- We will retain a high level of expertise and knowledge about the industries you operate in
- An underwriter and claims executive will have responsibility for managing your relationship with the Club
- We will agree a communication protocol with you
- Our general operating standards will, however, be based upon us seeking to answer urgent correspondence within the same working day, priority correspondence within 3 working days and routine correspondence within ten working days.
- We will be available to you after office hours and in case of emergencies
- We will charge a fair but competitive premium for risks presented
- We will provide you with a comprehensive explanation of the risk brought to the Club in terms of our understanding of the exposure
- We will explain our cover to you in sufficient detail
- Within thirty days of binding a risk, we will produce an accurate certificate of insurance setting out the terms of cover
- We will give at least 30 days' notice of forthcoming renewals
- We will reply to all new enquiries within 24 hours of receipt
- We will agree a claims handling protocol with you
- We will maintain a consistent and fair approach to our handling of any claims particularly in relation to the interpretation of cover
- We will handle your claims in an efficient, cost effective manner, following our best practice claims handling guidelines
- We will manage claims handling costs from third party suppliers to ensure cost effective claims services are provided
- We will reimburse authorised claims within 20 days
- We will provide technical and risk management advice to you in support of any operational needs
- We will continue to champion good management practice in the shipping, transport and logistics industries and assess emerging industry risk
- We will maintain an effective participation with industry associations in order to ensure that the interests of our Members are protected
The Board and Managers are determined to meet, and where possible exceed the standards set out in our Service Commitment. We are keen to encourage feedback and welcome any comments that you may have about our service. If you wish to discuss any aspect of Club service please contact us at email@example.com.