- Europe: Turkey - The new production powerhouse
- Turkey – The New Production Powerhouse
- Press Release - TT Club Welcomes London Gateway’s First Scheduled Vessel
- Press Release: TT Club Presents Guidance to South Asian Ports on Avoidable Accidents
- Press Release: Success of CINS Initiative Recognised with Corporate Social Responsibility Award
- Press Release: TT Club Sees Latin American Trade Growth Creating Infrastructure Challenges
- The Perils of Packing
- The Changing Face of Liability Risk for Project Forwarders
- Press Release: TT Club Supports FIATA’s Young Freight Forwarder Award
- Transport Operators should avoid the liability-shock
The materials contained on this website have been prepared by the Through Transport Mutual Insurance Association Limited and TT Club Mutual Insurance Limited for information purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the materials, we accept no responsibility for loss or damage which may arise from reliance on information contained on this website.
The contents of this website are copyright © Through Transport Mutual Insurance Association Limited and TT Club Mutual Insurance Limited (trading as the TT Club). Reproduction of any of the contents is prohibited other than in accordance with the following permissions:
- You may print or download extracts from this website for your personal use.
- You may copy and distribute extracts from this website to individual third parties for information purposes, provided that:
- You must acknowledge the TT Club website as the source of the material.
- You must advise the third party that these conditions apply to him/her and that he/she must comply with them.
- The material must be provided free of charge.
This permission does not permit incorporation of the material or any part of it in any other work or publication, whether in hard copy or electronic or any other form. In particular (but without limitation) no part of the TT Club web pages may be distributed or copied for any commercial purpose. No part of the TT Club web pages may be reproduced on or transmitted to or stored in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
The permission to reproduce material does not extend to any material on this site which is identified as being the copyright of a third party. Authorisation to reproduce such material must be obtained from the copyright holders concerned.
Through Transport Mutual Insurance Association Limited and TT Club Mutual Insurance Limited consider all personal data and contact information to be confidential. We will not provide or sell personal data to third parties for any reason without first receiving consent.
Any data we hold will be processed in accordance with the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998. This means, amongst other things, data will be processed lawfully and fairly. It will also be kept securely to prevent unauthorised access by other people.
While we do take reasonable steps to keep information about you secure when in our possession, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose on-line. You accept the inherent security implications of providing information over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security or disclosure of your information unless we have been negligent. For your security communications may be recorded.
Unless you have opted out, we may use the data received to tell you about our products and/or services and events which we think may be of interest. If you no longer wish to receive such information, you can write to us at the address below or by e-mail, quoting your full name and address, and we will be happy to remove you from our database.
90 Fenchurch Street
TT Club Secure Online Services Terms and Conditions
1. The internet-based Secure Online Services are provided by Through Transport Mutual Insurance Association Ltd and/or TT Club Mutual Insurance Limited ("the TT Club") to its Members ("You" and "Your") subject to these terms and conditions. No variation of these terms and conditions is permissible unless agreed and confirmed in writing by the Managers of the TT Club ("Managers").
2. The TT Club and its Managers accept no responsibility for inaccuracies, errors or omissions in data supplied to You and make no express or implied warranties as to its suitability for any particular purpose. The TT Club and its Managers will not be responsible for any loss, damage, delay, liability, cost or expense, direct or consequential, arising out of the use by You of any of the services.
3. All taxes, duties, communication charges and other charges associated with the use of the Secure Online Services are for Your account.
4.1 Title in each service, application or software, and all associated intellectual property rights, will remain at all times with the TT Club. Access to any service must be authorised in advance by the Managers; You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the TT Club and its Managers in respect of any loss, damage, liability, cost or expense incurred arising out of any unauthorised dissemination or reproduction.
4.2 Should you elect to use any service provided by the Managers, You will be deemed to have agreed that all intellectual property rights in any application or software used at any time by the Managers, whether or not at Your request, are used by You and the Managers under the terms of the licences granted to You and to the Managers for that purpose and are limited to accessing data and information relating to Your insurances with the TT Club.
4.3 Should Your insurance with the TT Club cease all licences granted to You under paragraphs 4.1 and 4.2 are cancelled immediately and without further notice or formality. Should You use or attempt to use any of the Member Services after Your insurance with the TT Club has ceased You will be in breach of the intellectual property rights described in paragraph 4.1.
4.4 Notwhithstanding paragraph 4.3, the TT Club and its Managers may, at their sole discretion, continue to permit You access to any service subject to these terms and conditions without prejudice to the right to revoke access at any time after Your insurance with the TT Club has ceased.
5. Any dispute between You and the TT Club and/or its Managers arising out of the provision by the TT Club of any of the Secure Online Services will be referred to arbitration in London. The submission to arbitration and all proceedings in connection with it shall be subject to English law.
6. If any part of these terms and conditions is determined by due legal process to be invalid, such invalidity shall affect only the relevant term(s) or condition(s), and all other terms and conditions will remain valid and in full effect.
TT Club Internet Security Policy
This policy statement should be read in conjunction with the TT Club Member Services Terms & Conditions and is intended to assist You in understanding the risks involved and the measures taken to minimise them. The TT Club and Managers recommend the measures in this statement and ask that You note that there are certain aspects of this which impact on Your working practices.
1. User Name & Password Security
1.1 Access to Your Secure Online Services data is protected by a user name and password. This data can be accessed by anyone, anywhere on the Internet, if they know a valid user name and password for Your database.
1.2 It is the TT Club's policy that each user name and password is allocated to a specific individual and is not shared (You can register as many individuals as necessary). Individuals are responsible for keeping their own passwords private. You are responsible for advising the TT Club of any staff changes which require individual access to be withdrawn. It is Your responsibility to ensure that this user name and password policy is followed within Your organisation.
1.3 You will not be granted access to any private data (such as ClaimsTracTM) until their identity has been independently verified through the TT Club's normal business contacts.
1.4 The TT Club reserves the right to revoke access, without notice, for any user account which it suspects to have been compromised.
2. Hacker Activities
2.1 It is technically possible, through criminal means, to intercept the data passing between a legitimate user and the TT Club's web server. Such activity would be difficult and exremely unlikely given that it would need to be directly targeted at You or the TT Club.
2.2 The TT Club's web server is managed by Thomas Miller & Co Ltd who adopt industry best practice in the prevention and detection of hacker activity on its server. However, in line with best practice, the TT Club wish to make You aware that, as with all Internet-connected services, there is a very slight possibility that a sufficiently skilled and motivated hacker could successfully attack the server.
2.3 In the unlikely event that a malicious attack is successful, it is also theoretically possible that the hacker will modify the Members' data on the TT Club's web server (but not on the TT Club's central computer). Therefore, if You are in any doubt as to the validity of the data presented, for example by the ClaimsTracTM service, the data should be independently verified with the TT Club before acting on the information provided.
Users seeking further information regarding this site or permissions to reproduce material should contact the Managers of the TT Club - firstname.lastname@example.org