TT Club Membership advantages
TT Club is a mutual Association. Unlike an insurance company with shareholders to satisfy, TT Club is run by, for, and in the interests of its Members, providing comprehensive transport and logistics cover throughout the world.
We believe that being a Member organisation brings a number of distinct advantages for you, including:
- Member focus. Run by Members, our whole focus is on the issues that matter to you, with cover, service advice and technical capabilities constantly evolving in tune with the changing challenges you face
- Best value. With no shareholders, we can provide cover at the best possible value
- Proactive advice. Our advice can often head off disputes before lawyers are instructed
- Claims on your side. Claims are overseen by elected Members for your industry, likely to be more understanding and empathetic towards your claim
- Expertise. As a mutual club made up of Members from all areas of the transport and logistics industry, we can bring valuable insight and real experience to most of the issues you may face
Keeping track of claims in multiple countries across different time zones can be a real headache – but not for our Members and their brokers. Our unique ClaimsTrac online tracking system allows you to access vital information about all of your claims, 24/7, at your convenience.
My TT Club
Our Members and brokers can also access free PDF copies of our risk management handbooks (normally £36 each) and model contract conditions include bills of lading, waybills and trading conditions.
Associate Member of ICHCA
TT Club Members enjoy automatic Associate Membership of the International Cargo Handling Coordination Association (ICHCA), the only dedicated non-governmental, independent, non-profit making, worldwide organisation dealing specifically with the handling and movement of cargo.
The TT Club negotiates preferential terms and discounts on proven products and services we believe may protect your staff and improve your risk profile and profitability. These include:
- IMDG Code e-learning. We offer a discounted rate on Exis Technologies’ online training solutions for businesses involved in the handling and transportation of dangerous goods by sea.
- Quay crane boom [SICK sensors]. Following more than 150 port claims resulting from booms of quay cranes hitting ships, we have negotiated a TT Club discount on SICK sensors for boom anti-collision protection
“What we truly value is the fact we can pick up the telephone and speak with an expert straightaway who can help us with a contract query or claims issue.”
James R Callahan, Chairman, President & CEO, Nautilus International Holding Corporation