Why choose TT Club?
TT Club has unparalleled experience in transport and logistics insurance. At any one time, we handle around 10,000 open claims files – covering everything from bodily injuries, contractual disputes and misdeclared cargo to forklift truck collisions and sinking ships.
This wealth of experience brings you:
- Expertise in tailoring the right cover for you
- Experience in helping you to avoid unnecessary risks
- A single source of knowledge, readily available
- Confident judgements on whether a claim is worth pursuing in court or not
- Support from specialist surveyors, lawyers and other experts
An integrated service
Unlike general insurers, we are transport specialists. Our network of local partners – spanning 20 countries – share our integrated IT systems. Our extensive geographic reach ensures we can always get the right person on site quickly – a local expert who not only speaks the language and appreciates the culture, but also understands all the applicable laws and regulations.
Creating added value
As a Member organisation, we continually seek to deliver added value through a range of extra benefits:
- Loss prevention. We work actively with industry bodies to promote and implement large-scale risk management and loss prevention programmes.
- Industry involvement. We engage in international forums and trade associations, influencing issues that affect our Members, including COA, FIATA, IAPH, ICHCA, ILO, IMO and PEMA.
- Developing best practice. We continue to be a key player in international debates affecting a range of industry issues, such as the International Ship and Port Facility Security (ISPS) Code, the revision of the IMO of regulations relating to container weighing and CTU packing.
- Expert publications. We regularly publish information that enables our Members to stay in touch with significant industry developments. These publications include our monthly e-newsletter, TT Talk, stop loss brochures, risk management guides and handbooks.
- Training and Support. We provide a range of popular training and support services, including seminars and workshops tailored to your precise circumstances and claims history.
“The training was really relevant to the clients and claims that we see and it clearly showed the trade specific capabilities of TT Club.”
Eliza O’Toole, Deputy Chair, International Port Holdings Limited