Patrick is a senior underwriter for the TT Club. He takes primary responsibility and a leading role for the underwriting and business development in Hong Kong, Taiwan and China. In recent years, Patrick also looks after the servicing and market development for TT Club's business in South East Asia.
Patrick started its career with Thomas Miller as an trainee underwriter immediately after he graduated from The Chinese University of Hong Kong in 1995. In the early part of his career, he received extensive training for most of Thomas Miller's managed transport mutual businesses, which includes TT Club, UK P&I Club, UK Defence Club and ITIC. After that, he was involved primarily in TT Club's business as an underwriter for the Greater China region.
Patrick's main job responsibilities include risk assessment, risk consultancy, contract review, portfolio management, client servicing and business development.
- Degree of Social Science from The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Master of Accounting from Monash University of Australia
- Degree of Law from Tsinghua University of Beijing, China
- ACII - Member of Chartered Insurance Institute of UK
- CPA (Australia) - Certified Practicing Accountant of Australia