Radisson Blu Hotel
Marseiller Straße 2
Bulk Terminals 2018
- Location: Hamburg, Germany
- From: 23/10/2018
- To: 24/10/2018
BULK TERMINALS 2018: Improving safety, streamlining operations and ensuring environmental protection
The Annual Association of Bulk Terminal Operators (ABTO) Conference
Following the success of last year’s London conference — which featured high-level speakers from all sectors of industry and government, including former UK Deputy Prime Minister John Prescott — our Hamburg event will focus on the concerns of bulk terminal operators and will offer sound solutions.
Bulk Terminals 2018 will offer a full programme including:
- Bulk sector and regional prospects
- Hazards handing bulk cargo – upping the industry’s act on safety: mobile plant; slips, trips and falls; falling objects and hazardous substances
- Streamlining operational efficiencies and improving turnaround time – ship loading / unloading and conveying technologies compared
- Enhanced marketing of terminal operations – leading to improved performance
- Investment drivers – operational, safety and environmental factors compared
- Ensuing environmental protection – ballast water and tank washings regulation are seen by many as a problem for ports, but maybe an opportunity for others?
- Green port initiatives – including cold ironing and dust control
- Security update – meeting the MSC deadline for Cyber Risk Management
- Business Continuity
- Skills and Training
- Terminal operator Case Studies
Join TT Club's Regional Development Director, Andrew Huxley, at the conference.
ICHCA 20/20 Cargo Vision
11/11/2019 - 14/11/2019