- Location: Saint Petersburg
- From: 30/11/2016
- To: 02/12/2016
- Time: 9am
This year TT Club is participating in TRANSBALTIC exhibition in Saint Petersburg for the first time – for the moment this is a unique event in North-West part of Russia which provides a discussion area for transport & logistic providers and customs services, as well as for carrying and handling equipment providers.
All our existing and potential clients and partners are welcome to join us at our stand in Pavilion F.
We would like to invite you to join our seminar as a part of the event:
“Why more and more freight forwarders and road hauliers insure their liability? Experience of the TT Club”
Seminar starts on Thursday, 01 December 2016, from 10:15 to 12:00 in the conference hall of the exhibition.
Topics to be discussed:
- law & regulation of international and local transport operations
- main risks related to transport
- claims trends for customers liability, 3rd party liability and liability against authorities
- basic requirements to risk management for transport operators
- insurance solutions available on the market to control the risks
You can get your electronic ticket to the event here.
(site available in English & Russian)
Our liability, cargo and casco underwriting teams will be glad to meet you during the event and provide all the necessary information about our insurance products, as well as to discuss current market trends and available solutions for risk management.
If you would like to arrange a time to meet us at our stand or have any questions – please contact:
Alexander Petrenko - Panditrans
69 Novocheremushkinskaya Street
Moscow, 117418 Russia
Tel.: +7 (495) 215-2195 (ext. 225)
Fax: +7 (495) 215-2196
15/04/2019 - 17/04/2019