Stay connected with Thomas Miller Connect
The TT Club in conjunction with the UK P&I Club and UK Defence Club has launched a new online services platform to enhance online services and data access for Members and their brokers.
The bespoke online portal offers Members and their brokers significantly enhanced online services with access to essential data 24/7 from any device or phone.
- Help is at your fingertips. The new platform is packed full of features designed to take the hassle out of managing your insurance
- Thomas Miller Connect is safe & secure
- 24/7 Access to all insurance documentation
- View & manage your insurance in one place with quick access to policy documentation to payments and debit notes. Links to essential documentation
- Check Premium balances online
- Download claims records direct from the system to multiple file formats.
- Through the Services >>Publication tab download the latest TT Wordings for 2020
Whether you want to view your policy documentation directly, check your claims record or you're a broker who wants to view all your clients in one easy location, the new Member services will allow you to do it all.
Access is easy - simply email your usual Club contact who will be able to set up your account.
Once your account has been set up you will receive an on boarding email with all the details including your username. The first time you login to the system you will need to set up a password.
If you want to change your password or you need to reset it you can do it all online.
You may also be interested inView all
TT Talk - Legal eagle: the power of choice
The importance and impact of careful drafting of contracts is exemplified in this UK Supreme Court decision. While the ruling brings clarity to English law, it represents congruence with other jurisdictions. It is most prudent to be deliberate in documenting law and jurisdiction choices in contracts.
TT Talk - Supporting the future
TT explores various ESG initiatives that are supporting the future of the transport and logistics industry
TT Talk - Remotely retrospective
Take a look back at the industry changes brought about by COVID-19 from a transport and logistics insurer's point of view
International freight transport and logistics insurer TT Club wants cargo owners to be more aware of safety issues arising from poorly packed containers and misdeclared goods.
Related products & servicesView all
Not signed up yet? It couldn't be easier.
Just get in touch with your usual club contact and we'll do the rest. 24/7 access to you policy documentation and claims data is just a phone call away.