Stay connected with Thomas Miller Connect
The TT Club in conjunction with the UK P&I Club and UK Defence Club has launched a new online services platform to enhance online services and data access for Members and their brokers.
The bespoke online portal offers Members and their brokers significantly enhanced online services with access to essential data 24/7 from any device or phone.
- Help is at your fingertips. The new platform is packed full of features designed to take the hassle out of managing your insurance
- Thomas Miller Connect is safe & secure
- 24/7 Access to all insurance documentation
- View & manage your insurance in one place with quick access to policy documentation to payments and debit notes. Links to essential documentation
- Check Premium balances online
- Download claims records direct from the system to multiple file formats.
- Through the Services >>Publication tab download the latest TT Wordings for 2020
Whether you want to view your policy documentation directly, check your claims record or you're a broker who wants to view all your clients in one easy location, the new Member services will allow you to do it all.
Access is easy - simply email your usual Club contact who will be able to set up your account.
Once your account has been set up you will receive an on boarding email with all the details including your username. The first time you login to the system you will need to set up a password.
If you want to change your password or you need to reset it you can do it all online.
You may also be interested inView all
Apart from the recent devastating explosion in Beirut, there has been a spate of ro-ro/car carrier fires in recent months, leading to fresh calls for improvements, scrutiny and control in relation to dangerous goods (DG). Container ship fires are always in mind.
TT Talk - Legal eagle: know the shipper
This judgment sets out a useful analysis of contracts where a court will examine the conduct of the parties and surrounding circumstances to reach a conclusion. Carriers should be alerted to the importance of knowing who they are dealing with, ensuring that the shipper on a bill of lading is correctly identified.
Both the extent and pace of growth in container volumes have put strains on a wide range of operational procedures and the physical hardware employed to handle the steel boxes, particularly onboard ships. Attention to numerous factors is needed to avoid repeated casualties.
Related products & servicesView all
Not signed up set? It couldn't be easier.
Just get in touch with your usual club contact and we'll do the rest. 24/7 access to you policy documentation and claims data is just a phone call away.