Stay connected with TT Club's digital services platform
In 2019, the Club launched a new online services platform to enhance online services and data access for Members and their brokers.
The bespoke online portal offers Members and their brokers significantly enhanced online services with access to essential data 24/7 from any device or phone.
- Help is at your fingertips. The new platform is packed full of features designed to take the hassle out of managing your insurance
- The digital platform is safe & secure
- 24/7 Access to all insurance documentation
- View & manage your insurance in one place with quick access to policy documentation to payments and debit notes. Links to essential documentation
- Check Premium balances online
- Download claims records direct from the system to multiple file formats.
- Through the Services >>Publication tab download the latest TT Wordings for 2023
Whether you want to view your policy documentation directly, check your claims record or you're a broker who wants to view all your clients in one easy location, the new Member services will allow you to do it all.
Access is easy - simply email your usual Club contact who will be able to set up your account.
Once your account has been set up you will receive an on boarding email with all the details including your username. The first time you login to the system you will need to set up a password.
If you want to change your password or you need to reset it you can do it all online.
You may also be interested inView all
The winner of the 2023 Innovation in Safety Award has been announced.
TT Club's Laurence Jones has announced retirement plans after 18 years with the Club.
The importance of culture within an organisation, particularly where safety is concerned cannot be underestimated.
Related products & servicesView all
Not signed up yet? It couldn't be easier.
Just get in touch with your usual club contact and we'll do the rest. 24/7 access to you policy documentation and claims data is just a phone call away.