Stay connected with TT Club's digital services platform
In 2019, the Club launched a new online services platform to enhance online services and data access for Members and their brokers.
The bespoke online portal offers Members and their brokers significantly enhanced online services with access to essential data 24/7 from any device or phone.
- Help is at your fingertips. The new platform is packed full of features designed to take the hassle out of managing your insurance
- The digital platform is safe & secure
- 24/7 Access to all insurance documentation
- View & manage your insurance in one place with quick access to policy documentation to payments and debit notes. Links to essential documentation
- Check Premium balances online
- Download claims records direct from the system to multiple file formats.
- Through the Services >>Publication tab download the latest TT Wordings for 2020
Whether you want to view your policy documentation directly, check your claims record or you're a broker who wants to view all your clients in one easy location, the new Member services will allow you to do it all.
Access is easy - simply email your usual Club contact who will be able to set up your account.
Once your account has been set up you will receive an on boarding email with all the details including your username. The first time you login to the system you will need to set up a password.
If you want to change your password or you need to reset it you can do it all online.
You may also be interested inView all
A long-time advocate of safer parking facilities for long-distance road vehicles, international transport insurer, TT Club has welcomed the EC’s initiative to introduce a standard ensuring a minimum level of security and safety at these overnight parking sites
Young International Freight Forwarder of the Year Award 2021 announced at final online event
FIATA International Federation of Freight Forwarders Associations and TT Club, international freight transport insurer, revealed this year’s global winner of the Young International Freight Forwarder of the Year Award (YIFFYA) during today’s final online event.
The leading global freight and logistics insurer underlines the future importance of technology in fulfilling its primary mission of a safer and more secure container industry with the appointment of an experienced CTO in Kevin Blunsum, working alongside Thomas Miller Group CIO Lisa Gibbard.
Related products & servicesView all
Not signed up yet? It couldn't be easier.
Just get in touch with your usual club contact and we'll do the rest. 24/7 access to you policy documentation and claims data is just a phone call away.