Liability for damage to product is covered both in storage and in transit, reducing the need for separate policies. Cover also includes public liability for bodily injury at site and during movement of the cargo (e.g. during handling by a third party at delivery).
The cover is designed to package a number of risk exposures, minimising the chance of gaps or overlapping insurance. As well as liability insurance, the Club offers insurance for property and handling equipment, thus protecting against accidental and weather damage, machinery breakdown or increased cost of working following an accident.
TT Club also provides comprehensive loss prevention and risk assessment services.
- Loss or damage to cargo (including contamination and infestation) and customer’s equipment
- Loss or damage to owned equipment including strikes, riots and terrorist risks
- Liability for financial losses arising from errors and omissions including incorrect weighing, incorrect testing/sampling results and delay
- Public liability including sudden accidental pollution
- Fines for breach of regulation such as quarantine, pollution and safety at work
- Investigation and defence costs with a nil deductible
- Disposal costs following an accident
- Quarantine and disinfection costs with a nil deductible
- Mitigation costs subject to the deductible applicable for the claim being mitigated
Property covers (based on an ISR Mark IV wording, if required)
- Buildings, docks, wharves, jetties, berths and quays
- Bunkers and weighbridges
- Machinery, handling equipment, locomotives and rolling stock
- Business interruption
Additional cover may include
- Fire legal liability
- Infringement of personal rights
- Liability as a supplier of advice and information
TT Grain Handling Facility Cover AUS WEB 892 KB
TT Grain Trade Cargo Stock Throughput Cover AUS WEB 252 KB
TT Bulk Grain Handling Facility Cover AUS WEB 913 KB
TT Cargo Handling Facility Cover AUS 0319 WEB 934 KB
Initial information request form - cargo handling facility 224 KB
Specific information document - cargo handling facility 224 KB
TT Club Wordings 2023 - Cargo Handling Facilities 731 KB
You may also be interested inView all
TT Talk - Spotlighting Lithium-ion risks
Read more about the risks associated with the use of Lithium-ion batteries, a topic with emerging concerns throughout the global supply chain.
Read more about the clarification of the application of time-bars in relation to deliveries made after discharge from the ship.
TT Talk - Demystifying General Average
Read more about TT Club's latest publication on GA StopLoss, providing general advice and a straightforward overview of the topic.