Logistics operators are more and more likely to be drawn into the value-add supply chain providing additional services like labelling, procurement and vendor management.
TT Club offers comprehensive cover for logistics operators covering traditional liabilities and newer risks associated with diversification. Each of our policies is tailor-made to suit the precise needs of the operation and to cover any gaps in other liability cover that you may have in place.
Who we insure
- Air Freight companies
- Freight forwarding companies
- Inland waterway operators
- Parcel carriers
- Railways or freight operators
- Road hauliers
- Tank or container operators
- Trailer operators
- Liabilities for loss of, or damage to, cargo
- Liabilities arising from errors and omissions including delay and unauthorised delivery
- Third party liabilities
- Fines for regulatory breach such as customs, pollution and safety at work
- Investigation, defence and mitigation costs
- Disposal costs following an accident
- Quarantine and disinfection costs
- Business interruption risks
- FMC bonds for NVOCs
- General average and salvage guarantees and contributions
- Loss of or damage to owned or leased equipment
- Property insurance such as buildings and contents, machinery and handling equipment
- Road and rail infrastructure
- Ships' agency liabilities
Transport and logistics operators cover document (272 KB)
North American transport and logistics operator cover document (212 KB)
Initial information request form - transport and logistics operators (224 KB)
Specific information document - transport and logistics operators (168 KB)
Specific information document - tank operators (106 KB)
TT Club Wordings 2021 - Transport and logistics Operators (699 KB)
You may also be interested inView all
Learn more about the risks of abandoned cargo as we reflect on the Beirut explosion of August 2021.
Learn more about how port authorities and terminal operators are facing an increasing risk of insurance claims relating to storm damage.
TT Talk - Identifying and avoiding fraud
Learn to identify fraud scams to avoid becoming a victim.
Explore the wider consequences of freight crime on society and find out what the transport and logistics industry can do to respond to the threat.