Logistics operators are more and more likely to be drawn into the value-add supply chain providing additional services like labelling, procurement and vendor management.
TT Club offers comprehensive cover for logistics operators covering traditional liabilities and newer risks associated with diversification. Each of our policies is tailor-made to suit the precise needs of the operation and to cover any gaps in other liability cover that you may have in place.
Who we insure
- Air Freight companies
- Freight forwarding companies
- Inland waterway operators
- Parcel carriers
- Railways or freight operators
- Road hauliers
- Tank or container operators
- Trailer operators
Typical cover for Transport & Logistics Operators
- Liabilities for loss of, or damage to, cargo
- Liabilities arising from errors and omissions including delay and unauthorised delivery
- Third party liabilities
- Fines for regulatory breach such as customs, pollution and safety at work
- Investigation, defence and mitigation costs
- Disposal costs following an accident
- Quarantine and disinfection costs
Additional cover for Transport & Logistics Operators
- Business interruption risks
- FMC bonds for NVOCs
- General average and salvage guarantees and contributions
- Loss of or damage to owned or leased equipment
- Property insurance such as buildings and contents, machinery and handling equipment
- Road and rail infrastructure
- Ships' agency liabilities
Transport and logistics operators cover document 272 KB
North American transport and logistics operator cover document 212 KB
Initial information request form - transport and logistics operators 224 KB
Specific information document - transport and logistics operators 168 KB
Specific information document - tank operators 106 KB
TT Club Wordings 2023 - Transport and logistics Operators 740 KB
Local time: 10:58 | Thursday, 21 June
You may also be interested inView all
This article looks at freight crime in its simplest form
Good housekeeping extends beyond simple cleanliness, this article discusses how good housekeeping controls, reduces or eliminates workplace hazards.
TT Talk - Persistent wildlife crime
Wildlife crime is a topic that remains a critical threat to biodiversity, local and national economies, national and international security, and global health.
Read more about how the TT Club looks to support various initiatives that seek to improve safety and security in the global supply chain.
Related products & servicesView all
Grain cargo handling facilities insurance
Tailored insurance for bulk grain handling terminals.
Freight forwarders cargo insurance
Cargo insurance for small to medium-sized shippers of cargo internationally by all modes of transport
Ports & terminals insurance
TT Club's tailored insurance covers traditional liability risks as well as commercial and environmental risks faced by all ports and terminals.
Container insurance for ship operators
TT Club container insurance for ship operators offers a comprehensive package of liability and equipment cover to ship owners, charterers and combined transport operators.
Over 95% of our Members decide to renew their policy with us each year. Get in touch now for a quote.
Click "read more" to request a quote or submit an enquiry.