Recognising the importance of safety and security in the global supply chain.
Security risk is constantly evolving, demanding ever greater focus. Recognising the importance of security in the international supply chain, this dedicated resource webpage is intended to provide Members with access to the latest analysis, reports and loss prevention guidance across the industry to assist mitigating the associated risks.
Latest resourcesView all
Animated cargo theft examplesView all
Watch this short video animation to understand how fraudsters can intercept cargo delivery with false instructions.
Watch this short video animation demonstrating how thieves can use minor accidents to distract hauliers and steal cargo.
The latest crime reports
NaVCIS monthly cargo crime report - January 2021 (1 MB)
Sign up to TT's supply chain security bulletin
We send regular reports of global cargo crime to ensure awareness of the supply chain risk in your area. Click below to receive these updates. You may unsubscribe at any time.
Further resources & training
- Everstream 3rd Annual Risk Report 2021 – Top 5 Risk Trends
- Antevorte Driver Safety Freight Security Course - 15% off for TT Members with the following code: TT01
- CART security guide original
- CART security guide driver version
- BSI/TAPA report – Final mile risks
- TAPA Vigilant monthly magazine
- TAPA Parking Security Requirements
- TAPA Trucking Security Requirements
- TAPA Facility Security Requirements
- Logistics UK (formerly FTA)
Motorway Buddy App
The Motorway Buddy app uses detailed crime data to map cargo and fuel theft hotspots across the UK. With investment from TT Club and crime data provided by the Freight Unit of the National Vehicle Crime Intelligence Service (NaVCIS), the app allows drivers to make informed choices when choosing a truck stop. Motorway Buddy provides the location of over 300 recognised truck stop facilities across the UK and allows uses to report incidents to aid other drivers.