Webinar: Changing the health, safety, security & environment in ports & terminals
When you attend this webinar, you'll learn about:
- The challenging new environment for port workers during the COVID-19 crisis
- How have ports & terminals been impacted and what changes have been implemented to continue day-to-day operations?
- What regulatory changes are needed to support port worker safety?
- What will the ‘New Normal’ port operations look like as the industry adapts to post COVID-19 working conditions?
- How to embrace the financial, technological and operational opportunities and challenges brought on by the pandemic
Thursday 14 January 2021 | 11:00am London (GMT) - REGISTER
You may also be interested in:
The report, which reflects whole year data from 2020 compiled by leading international transport and logistics insurer, TT Club, and global provider of supply chain intelligence, BSI, highlights significant new trends in risks both regionally and globally.