Webinar: Changing the health, safety, security & environment in ports & terminals
When you attend this webinar, you'll learn about:
- The challenging new environment for port workers during the COVID-19 crisis
- How have ports & terminals been impacted and what changes have been implemented to continue day-to-day operations?
- What regulatory changes are needed to support port worker safety?
- What will the ‘New Normal’ port operations look like as the industry adapts to post COVID-19 working conditions?
- How to embrace the financial, technological and operational opportunities and challenges brought on by the pandemic
Thursday 14 January 2021 | 11:00am London (GMT) - REGISTER
You may also be interested in:
Learn more about the risks of abandoned cargo as we reflect on the Beirut explosion of August 2021.
Learn more about how port authorities and terminal operators are facing an increasing risk of insurance claims relating to storm damage.