Webinar: Changing the health, safety, security & environment in ports & terminals
When you attend this webinar, you'll learn about:
- The challenging new environment for port workers during the COVID-19 crisis
- How have ports & terminals been impacted and what changes have been implemented to continue day-to-day operations?
- What regulatory changes are needed to support port worker safety?
- What will the ‘New Normal’ port operations look like as the industry adapts to post COVID-19 working conditions?
- How to embrace the financial, technological and operational opportunities and challenges brought on by the pandemic
Thursday 14 January 2021 | 11:00am London (GMT) - REGISTER
You may also be interested in:
Mediterranean Ports and Shipping 2022
Mediterranean Ports and Shipping continues to be the biggest annual Container Ports, Shipping and Transport Logistics Exhibition and Conference for the Mediterranean region now in its 9th successful year.
We must innovate for a safer supply chain
So say TT Club and ICHCA which, with the support of TOC Europe, are emphasising their message by launching an inaugural Safety Village at the upcoming conference and exhibition in Rotterdam between 14th and 16th of June. The first of its type, the exhibition space will be dedicated to how innovation can lead to a safer supply chain.
TT Club's Loss Prevention team is pleased to be running a webinar discussion around Quay Container cranes and Loss prevention actions.