Webinar: Changing the health, safety, security & environment in ports & terminals
When you attend this webinar, you'll learn about:
- The challenging new environment for port workers during the COVID-19 crisis
- How have ports & terminals been impacted and what changes have been implemented to continue day-to-day operations?
- What regulatory changes are needed to support port worker safety?
- What will the ‘New Normal’ port operations look like as the industry adapts to post COVID-19 working conditions?
- How to embrace the financial, technological and operational opportunities and challenges brought on by the pandemic
Thursday 14 January 2021 | 11:00am London (GMT) - REGISTER
You may also be interested in:
ICHCA International, the global cargo handling association, launched the 2022 TT Club Innovation in Safety Award today inviting entrants to submit details of their innovations by 11 November 2022
Global trade requires goods to circumnavigate the globe through different climatic zones, predominantly involving sea carriage. The standard general purpose freight container, while effective at protecting the cargo within, is unable to prevent the effects of ambient temperature fluctuations and the resultant condensation that this might cause in connection with certain cargo types.
TT Club addresses key issues ahead of a key IMO safety sub-committee