Webinar: Changing the health, safety, security & environment in ports & terminals
When you attend this webinar, you'll learn about:
- The challenging new environment for port workers during the COVID-19 crisis
- How have ports & terminals been impacted and what changes have been implemented to continue day-to-day operations?
- What regulatory changes are needed to support port worker safety?
- What will the ‘New Normal’ port operations look like as the industry adapts to post COVID-19 working conditions?
- How to embrace the financial, technological and operational opportunities and challenges brought on by the pandemic
Thursday 14 January 2021 | 11:00am London (GMT) - REGISTER
You may also be interested in:
TT Club joins anti-corruption alliance
TT Club has joined the Maritime Anti-Corruption Network (MACN).
Sign up for our latest webinar on pitting damage in tank containers
TT Talk - Fatigue can kill
Fatigue impacts not just the individual concerned, but co-workers and potentially the general public.
“Drowning in Data” survey
The following information is aimed at all Members against whom bodily injury claims might be brought in England and Wales. If you fall into this category please read the following briefing.