TT Club Forwarders provides freight forwarders and those involved in logistics the ability to offer immediate insurance cover for their customer's cargo. TT Club approved users will be given access to a secure web-based facility where they can produce quotes and generate certificates evidencing cover.
The product differs from some traditional cargo policies as it provides cover for each individual consignment on a pay-on-use basis.
How it works
Our specialist TT Club Forwarders cover allows you to get instant online insurance for your customers’ cargo, in three easy steps:
- Spec your cargo
- Get an instant quote
- Certificate issued online
- Instant online quote facility for TT Club approved users
- Insurance certificates generated immediately
- Insurance cover in accordance with the latest version of the Institute Cargo Clauses
- Cover for wide range of cargoes and voyages
- Bespoke solutions available for special consignments or projects
- Claims handling undertaken by dedicated experts worldwide
- Integrated accounting and payment processes
Take me to the site
You may also be interested inView all
TT Talk - Reimagining secure truck parking
Appreciating that where opportunity exists, innovation follows, TT closely monitors developments in a number of sectors. Developments in supply chain security in particular are of high interest, whether it is a new locking device, a tamperproof security seal, smart containers or initiatives to make wholesale fundamental changes to the current security landscape.
TT Talk - In transit storage
The curse of cargo theft continues to impact stakeholders in the supply chain. Analysis of incidents, increased data sharing agreements, collaborations and widespread dissemination of findings, all serve to improve understanding of the underlying risks.
Apart from the recent devastating explosion in Beirut, there has been a spate of ro-ro/car carrier fires in recent months, leading to fresh calls for improvements, scrutiny and control in relation to dangerous goods (DG). Container ship fires are always in mind.