TT Club Forwarders provides freight forwarders and those involved in logistics the ability to offer immediate insurance cover for their customer's cargo. TT Club approved users will be given access to a secure web-based facility where they can produce quotes and generate certificates evidencing cover.
The product differs from some traditional cargo policies as it provides cover for each individual consignment on a pay-on-use basis.
How it works
Our specialist TT Club Forwarders cover allows you to get instant online insurance for your customers’ cargo, in three easy steps:
- Spec your cargo
- Get an instant quote
- Certificate issued online
- Instant online quote facility for TT Club approved users
- Insurance certificates generated immediately
- Insurance cover in accordance with the latest version of the Institute Cargo Clauses
- Cover for wide range of cargoes and voyages
- Bespoke solutions available for special consignments or projects
- Claims handling undertaken by dedicated experts worldwide
- Integrated accounting and payment processes
Take me to the site
You may also be interested inView all
Apart from the recent devastating explosion in Beirut, there has been a spate of ro-ro/car carrier fires in recent months, leading to fresh calls for improvements, scrutiny and control in relation to dangerous goods (DG). Container ship fires are always in mind.
TT Talk - Legal eagle: know the shipper
This judgment sets out a useful analysis of contracts where a court will examine the conduct of the parties and surrounding circumstances to reach a conclusion. Carriers should be alerted to the importance of knowing who they are dealing with, ensuring that the shipper on a bill of lading is correctly identified.
The use of standardised containers for much of global trade has become second nature; the range of cargo types utilising such units continues to expand. There is significant reliance placed by the various stakeholders on the overall integrity of the concept, some explicit and some implicit.