TT Club Forwarders provides freight forwarders and those involved in logistics the ability to offer immediate insurance cover for their customer's cargo. TT Club approved users will be given access to a secure web-based facility where they can produce quotes and generate certificates evidencing cover.
The product differs from some traditional cargo policies as it provides cover for each individual consignment on a pay-on-use basis.
How it works
Our specialist TT Club Forwarders cover allows you to get instant online insurance for your customers’ cargo, in three easy steps:
- Spec your cargo
- Get an instant quote
- Certificate issued online
- Instant online quote facility for TT Club approved users
- Insurance certificates generated immediately
- Insurance cover in accordance with the latest version of the Institute Cargo Clauses
- Cover for wide range of cargoes and voyages
- Bespoke solutions available for special consignments or projects
- Claims handling undertaken by dedicated experts worldwide
- Integrated accounting and payment processes
Take me to the site
You may also be interested inView all
Learn more about the risks of abandoned cargo as we reflect on the Beirut explosion of August 2021.
Learn more about how port authorities and terminal operators are facing an increasing risk of insurance claims relating to storm damage.
TT Talk - Identifying and avoiding fraud
Learn to identify fraud scams to avoid becoming a victim.
Explore the wider consequences of freight crime on society and find out what the transport and logistics industry can do to respond to the threat.