TT Club Forwarders provides freight forwarders and those involved in logistics the ability to offer immediate insurance cover for their customer's cargo. TT Club approved users will be given access to a secure web-based facility where they can produce quotes and generate certificates evidencing cover.
The product differs from some traditional cargo policies as it provides cover for each individual consignment on a pay-on-use basis.
How it works
Our specialist TT Club Forwarders cover allows you to get instant online insurance for your customers’ cargo, in three easy steps:
- Spec your cargo
- Get an instant quote
- Certificate issued online
- Instant online quote facility for TT Club approved users
- Insurance certificates generated immediately
- Insurance cover in accordance with the latest version of the Institute Cargo Clauses
- Cover for wide range of cargoes and voyages
- Bespoke solutions available for special consignments or projects
- Claims handling undertaken by dedicated experts worldwide
- Integrated accounting and payment processes
Take me to the site
You may also be interested inView all
What are the common causes of truck fires and what can transport & logistics operators and road hauliers do to mitigate the risks?
TT Talk - Legal eagle: contract certainty
An interesting case from Singapore outlines the importance of being certain of terms and following formality.
TT Talk - Ship fires often start ashore
Find out about TT Club ship fire claims statistics, causes of ship fires and what can be done to prevent them.