Salvage and wreck removal conference 2021
TT's Peregrine Storrs-Fox will be speaking on day 2 (11:55 - 13:25) on "Firefighting on containerships, and the lessons learned from the X-Press Pearl case"
Practical experience, pollution issues, and future environmental considerations from a fire expert
Are container vessels becoming uninsurable? Insurer’s response to fire safety on container ships
- DBI Speaker - TBC, Danish Institute of Fire and Security Technology
- Tony Walker - Claims Manager, Navium Marine
- Aage Solberg - Chief Claims Officer, Norwegian Hull Club
- Peregrine Storrs-Fox - Risk Management Director, TT Club
- Bram Sperling - Senior Salvage Master, Resolve Marine
- Martin Hall - Head of Marine Casualty, Clyde & Co
Risk Management Director
You may also be interested in:
TT Club is supporting NaVCIS Freight and its aim of obtaining increased public funding to combat freight crime
Fraud is the biggest threat to cargo losses
Carrier fraud accounted for 84% of TT claims involving fraud or deception in 2022.
Are electronic bills of lading ready to alleviate inefficiencies in the transport industry? Read more about the perceived benefits and obstacles here
TT Talk - What can we get out of a box?
Read about how innovators seek to digitalise containers with geo-locator tools and the possible results that could be attained in reducing safety risks in the supply chain.