Salvage and wreck removal conference 2021
TT's Peregrine Storrs-Fox will be speaking on day 2 (11:55 - 13:25) on "Firefighting on containerships, and the lessons learned from the X-Press Pearl case"
Practical experience, pollution issues, and future environmental considerations from a fire expert
Are container vessels becoming uninsurable? Insurer’s response to fire safety on container ships
- DBI Speaker - TBC, Danish Institute of Fire and Security Technology
- Tony Walker - Claims Manager, Navium Marine
- Aage Solberg - Chief Claims Officer, Norwegian Hull Club
- Peregrine Storrs-Fox - Risk Management Director, TT Club
- Bram Sperling - Senior Salvage Master, Resolve Marine
- Martin Hall - Head of Marine Casualty, Clyde & Co
Risk Management Director
You may also be interested in:
TT Club's Loss Prevention team is pleased to be running a webinar discussion around Quay Container cranes and Loss prevention actions.
Shipping Australia is pleased to announce that it will be convening a webinar on the wreck removal convention (known as the The Nairobi International Convention on the Removal of Wrecks (2007) or "the Nairobi Convention").
TT Talk - Storm preparedness
TT Club offers risk guidance advice in relation to quay container crane maintenance and changing climatic risk.