Salvage and wreck removal conference 2021
TT's Peregrine Storrs-Fox will be speaking on day 2 (11:55 - 13:25) on "Firefighting on containerships, and the lessons learned from the X-Press Pearl case"
Practical experience, pollution issues, and future environmental considerations from a fire expert
Are container vessels becoming uninsurable? Insurer’s response to fire safety on container ships
- DBI Speaker - TBC, Danish Institute of Fire and Security Technology
- Tony Walker - Claims Manager, Navium Marine
- Aage Solberg - Chief Claims Officer, Norwegian Hull Club
- Peregrine Storrs-Fox - Risk Management Director, TT Club
- Bram Sperling - Senior Salvage Master, Resolve Marine
- Martin Hall - Head of Marine Casualty, Clyde & Co
Risk Management Director
You may also be interested in:
TT to UKNV Transfer - Sealed Sanction Order
Download the Sealed Sanction Order in relation to TT Club Mutual Insurance Limited ('TTI') and UK P&I Club NV ('UKNV')'s application to the High Court of Justice of England and Wales pursuant to section 107(1) of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 ('FSMA').
The second webinar in our ship fire series looks at on-ship fire fighting capability. More details, including speakers, to be released in due course.
This first webinar in our ship fire series focuses on specific issues relating to the cargo loaded on board, looking into practices to combat non-declaration and mis-declaration, as well as profiling the risk-based stowage approach.