Congratulations to Julien Horn who joins the CII's New Generation Programme
Congratulations to Julien Horn, Senior Underwriter at TT Club who has been selected by the Chartered Institute of Insurance (CII) as a representative on their New Generation Programme.
In its third year Julien has been selected as one of 40 future leaders in the insurance market who will benefit from a year-long programme of learning opportunities and market exposure to support them in making their mark as an insurance professional.
To be selected Julien needed:
- Support from his managers
- Evidence of significant strides in professional development including a strong contribution to his team and evidence of commitment to pursuing relevant professional qualifications.
- Five to ten years' experience within the General insurance profession with a strong balance of both technical understanding and customer service awareness.
The benefits of the programme will include:
- An interactive session with key personnel from the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
- Talks from Members of Parliament and lobbying organisations in the insurance sector and a tour of the Houses of Parliament
- Training on subjects such as leadership and handling the media
The programme is split into four faculties - claims, underwriting, broking and the London Market with Julien representing the London Market.
Each group will be asked to identify and complete a project or initiative that it believes could make a difference to the insurance profession. Typically taking around six months to complete and involving collaboration amongst group members across the country, these projects are both challenging and rewarding.
We are sure the programme will support Julien in developing his profile in the industry, provide immense networking opportunities and deliver a thoroughly rewarding experience.
For more details visitwww.cii.co.uk/events/new-generation-programme/
You may also be interested in:
We must innovate for a safer supply chain
So say TT Club and ICHCA which, with the support of TOC Europe, are emphasising their message by launching an inaugural Safety Village at the upcoming conference and exhibition in Rotterdam between 14th and 16th of June. The first of its type, the exhibition space will be dedicated to how innovation can lead to a safer supply chain.
TT Club's Loss Prevention team is pleased to be running a webinar discussion around Quay Container cranes and Loss prevention actions.
Mediterranean Ports and Shipping 2022
Mediterranean Ports and Shipping continues to be the biggest annual Container Ports, Shipping and Transport Logistics Exhibition and Conference for the Mediterranean region now in its 9th successful year.
Shipping Australia is pleased to announce that it will be convening a webinar on the wreck removal convention (known as the The Nairobi International Convention on the Removal of Wrecks (2007) or "the Nairobi Convention").