Stay Connected with Thomas Miller Connect - A new online services platform
The TT Club in conjunction with the UK P&I Club and UK Defence Club has launched a new online services platform to enhance online services and data access for Members and their brokers.
The bespoke online portal offers Members and their brokers significantly enhanced online services with access to essential data 24/7 from any device or phone.
- Help is at your fingertips. The new platform is packed full of features designed to take the hassle out of managing your insurance
- Thomas Miller Connect is safe & secure
- 24/7 Access to all insurance documentation
- View & manage your insurance in one place with quick access to policy documentation to payments and debit notes. Links to essential documentation
- Check Premium balances online
- Download claims records direct from the system to multiple file formats.
- Through the Services >>Publication tab download the latest TT Wordings for 2020
Whether you want to view your policy documentation directly, check your claims record or you’re a broker who wants to view all your clients in one easy location, the new Member services will allow you to do it all
Access is easy
Simply email your usual Club contact for access.
Once your account has been set up you will receive an on boarding email with all the details including your username. The first time you login to the system you will need to set up a password.
If you want to change your password or you need to reset it you can do it all online.
This is the first of the planned releases, the Club will be adding to the services available in future releases.
To access the new platform Select
For MY TT Club please click here
You may also be interested in:
TT Club’s signposts to a digital future
Leading freight transport and logistics insurer TT Club is reflecting the evolving digital landscape in its new logo and revamped website. Increased accessibility to data, information and streamlined processes are the key aims of the insurance specialist's investments in digitisation.
Learn more about how port authorities and terminal operators are facing an increasing risk of insurance claims relating to storm damage.