- Article 2/5/13 - Ian Hyslop Legal Consultant for TT Club 'UK Authorities Impose Fines on Operators Inadvertently Handling Goods on which Duty is Unpaid'
- TT Club and Thomas Miller Welcomed a Delegation from Xiamen, China
- Article 23/04/13 - TT Club's Marcus John 'Port Operators Need to Expect the Unexpected '
- Article 10/04/13 -TT Club's Andrew Kemp 'Business development opportunities for brokers afforded by the Middle East'
- Article 5/04/13 - TT Club's Andrew Kemp 'Don’t be fazed by HMRC move'
- TT Club Exhibiting at BIBA 2013 Broker Conference
- TT Club Host 'Loss Prevention in Container Shipping' Seminars in Asia
- Applications for Thomas Miller Robin Travis Scholarship 2013 now open
- TT Club UK Broker Seminar - Review
- Ports, Maritime & Waterways Forum Event: Overweight Containers: a problem or not?
The TT Club is the international transport and logistics industry’s leading provider of insurance and related risk management services.
TT Club specialises in the insurance of liabilities and equipment for multi-modal operators. Customers range from some of the world’s largest shipping lines, busiest ports, biggest freight forwarders and cargo handling terminals, to companies operating a handful of vehicles. With so many different categories of customer around the world, the TT Club has learned to work closely with brokers to tailor insurance packages that meet individual needs.
We pride ourselves in the expert knowledge we have in transport and logistics insurance. We provide regular informative news updates on risk and legal issues via TT Talk, our free email newsletter.